If this is your first time submitting course form online, please read carefully!
What is the correct way to submit Operator/User course completion form?
- List Instructor’s full name as it appears on the current certificate (do not use nick names, or abbreviated names)
- List valid/current certificate number for Instructor
- List full name of Instructor’s employer (example Dive Lab Inc.)
- List email address, where you would like to receive a confirmation for your forms
- List Student’s Legal Name – Do not use Nicknames
- List Company Name or if Independent or Self-Employed
- List address of your Student (phone # & email are optional)
- Location where course was taken (example: Dive Lab Inc., Panama City Beach, FL)
- List first day of the class
- List last day of the class
- List only equipment which Student was trained on
What is considered incorrect information and is subject for a re-processing fee?
Any information that is listed in bold red color, is subject for a re-processing fee
If you have just submitted your form and realized you have made a mistake, please send us email immediately at email@example.com and describe the mistake submitted in the form. We will be happy to make a correction and email you back with a response. If you do not let us know of a mistake on a submitted form, and we print out certificates, a re-processing fee will apply.